We are a european Textile group, established in France and Italy. We manufacture fabrics for professional clothing and protective equipment for the most demanding markets.
For our production site based in Laval, we are looking for a Junior Textile Designer.
This job consists of designing fabrics and ensure the industrialization in our weaving workshop. In our Research and development department.
Main activities :
- Participate in development projects
- Design fabrics according to the specifications, the customers’ needs and the global innovation strategy
- Follow the fabric production process from preparation to weaving to the final product
- Follow trials in production (pre-treatment/dyeing and/or printing/finishing)
- Secure every stage of the process, by carrying out checks
- Ensure production and sales support services
- Become a yarn and greige specialist, after transfer of knowledge from our current specialist, soon retired
- Master degree in Textile Engineering or similar
- At least one first experience in a textile manufacture: work-study contract or work placement
- Passionate about textile
- Open mindset and enthusiasm to work across teams
- Strong willingness to learn about fabric design, over the long term
- Good English communication skills
- A partial remote work can be conceivable.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter, to email@example.com, including your salary expectations.